Sunday, November 10, 2013

Poor, poor Packers:(


Another lousy Packer game!  I can't believe we lost again!  And how many players can possibly get hurt in one year!  Oh well, at least the Packer food was good!  Here's what we had today:

I made a super easy meatball and weenies recipe.  A jar of chili sauce, a jar of grape jelly, frozen meatballs and a package of weenies in the slow cooker for about 3 hours on low-so good and so easy!



Then I made some apple dip since it gets some fruit into the mix and the kids love apple dip.
 
Since I am now exploring new cookie recipes I decided to try a caramel fudge cookie recipe.  I
substituted the pecans for cashews though since no one in our house likes pecans.  They turned out great!
 




 
So here's what my plate looked like while I watched the poor, poor Packers lose once again this year!
 
Hope everyone else had a great Sunday!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Busy Mommy Blogger
 

No comments:

Post a Comment