Saturday, September 21, 2013

Family cuddle time

My two year old loves to lay in my bed after his bath when he is all ready for bed.  He climbs in, lays his head on my husband's pillow and cuddles up with his blanket.  I love that he does this because it means he's not running around tormenting his other siblings trying to get ready for bed.  It keeps him calm and quiet and, let's face it, it's super cute. 

It was so cute in fact that we decided it would be nice to cuddle with all the kids, even the baby!  The kids have a dream light that projects different colored shapes onto the ceiling.  It's pretty mesmerizing and even as a grown up, I would totally love falling asleep staring up at the ceiling like that.  So once the kids have taken baths, brushed teeth, and put on their pajamas, all six of us hop into my big bed and relax.

It is awesome!  It is the only time in the day that I can think of when everyone is mellow and QUIET!  We all just lay there and stare up at the ceiling, even my four year old is calm!  What better way to end a hectic day than to relax with my beautiful children!  I love family cuddle time!

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment