Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Getting ready for winter!

Oh man, the past three days I have been going through all my winter clothes for the kids trying to figure out what I need to buy and what we already have.  First I sorted all the clothes into separate piles of hats/mittens, coats, snow pants, and boots.  Then I lined them up by size to see what I all had.  Then I started to pull what I needed for each kiddo and made a pile for each child.  That way I could see what each child needed and wrote down what and sizes of things to buy.

Then I went to the store and bought all the things on my list and brought them home for the kids to try on.  This literally takes FOR-EV-ER!  After they try things on I figure out what sizes are wrong and what needs to be returned, exchanged or bought.  I am exhausted!  It does get me excited for winter though, I love playing in the snow with the kids and seeing the amazement on their faces when snow starts falling for the first time!

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger