Sunday, October 6, 2013

Go Packers!

Another Packer Sunday is here!  I have been cooking all morning, which I actually really love doing.  I enjoy making tasty treats for people and bringing people a little bit of joy!  I also like to send treats for the teachers at the kids' school.  It is a really small school with only about 20 staff and teachers so I found a new recipe online to send for the teachers on Monday.  The last two years I have found and made several bar recipes and now I am moving on to cookies.  Maybe next I'll learn how to make cheesecakes..... Anyway, here's what I've been up to this morning!

I made these S'mores Thumbprint cookies from Betty Crocker for the teacher's at the kids' school.  Super easy and very tasty, plus it makes 60 cookies. 
Here's how they look before going into the oven.
After they bake for 10 minutes you put two marshmallows on top and then pop them back in the oven for 2 more minutes.


 Then take them out and put a square of chocolate on top.  After about 3-5 minutes, spread the chocolate with a knife. 



For our Packer Food today I made Velveeta Salsa dip, pigs in blankets, and dump cake.  So good!  Go Packers!  Hopefully the game goes better today than last weekend!

 
The picture above is the dump cake before it is baked.  The one below is what it looks like once it is cooked.  You can also top it with ice cream or whipped topping.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Busy Mommy Blogger





No comments:

Post a Comment