Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Playing catch up.

Oh my gosh!  I can't believe how long it has been since my last post.  Halloween weekend was CRAZY!  We had such a blast trick or treating with the kids even though by the end of the night we were all exhausted.  Even though it is Wednesday, I feel like I am still recovering from the events of the weekend.

Here in Wisconsin, you never know what kind of weather you are going to have.  I was so happy that we had beautiful trick or treat weather.  My two year old was soooooooo cute going up to every house and saying "twick o tweeeeet!"  He didn't even care what was going in his pumpkin, he just liked having people give him something.  He also loved seeing all the other kids in their costumes and had a blast handing out candy too.  My four year old is so funny, he had a lot of fun but tired really quickly while my six year old could have trick or treated all day and all night!  The baby, well, she was purty cute in her pumpkin costume and made it almost all the way around the neighborhood before deciding she was done being on display.

All in all, it was an awesome weekend!  I can't wait to do it all over again next year!!

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment