Sunday, July 14, 2013

uuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!

Do you ever feel like you know where you want to go but just can't quite figure out how to get there?  We are just constantly trying to keep up with all the day to day responsibilities.  It would be nice to feel like we are ahead of the game rather than just trying to stay in the race.  I know that patience is a virtue but it is one that I find most difficult.  We are torn between being close to an amazing school for our children or being close to my parents who help us so much and are wonderful to be around.  We are also hoping to someday build a house but my parents and the school are both staying in the same place and with no affordable options between the two it frustrating.  We want to have a nice place to raise our family but it has to be affordable too.  We are in a great house right now and in a great neighborhood but...I don't know, it's hard to put into words I guess....

I drove around all day looking at houses and subdivisions with my mom.  It was really horrible.  Especially since I am a total homebody.  I would much rather just be at home enjoying my children, not in the car all day.  To make it even worse, my seven month old started crawling today!!  All I wanted to do was be at home with her and watch her motor around!  My three older children all started crawling at 7 months and my baby actually turned seven months today!  So eerie!  It was such a beautiful moment though.  She had been working so hard to start moving around and to finally see it all click today, man, it just made me smile all day.

Today just felt frustrating.  I want to know that we are not on the hamster wheel and that there will be some financial freedom to be where we want to be.  Too bad we can't move the school closer to my parents!  Sometimes I wish I could be ok having the kids at any school...Being a former educator, I want my kids to be as prepared as possible for each next step.  Wouldn't it be nice if you could have someone say to you, "Ok.  If you do this and this and this, you will have enough money to live here or build this."  That's the best part of life though, right?  Taking all the twists and turns and praying that each choice you make is the right one is what life is all about right?  Thank you God for the gift of faith, because without faith and your grace, I would be on a twisty, windy road blindfolded!

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment