Saturday, August 24, 2013

Chicken pox suck!

Ok, I am officially on day 3 of having the chicken pox rash.  I have pox from head to toe, not as bad as it could be but I am still in a lot of pain, discomfort and am itchy!!  I couldn't sleep last night because no matter how I turned in bed, I was still uncomfortable and couldn't stop the itching on my face.  I have a lot of pox on my face and scalp and broke down in the middle of the night and took some benedryl. 

I am so thankful that my parents have my three older kids.  I want to just lay on the couch and sleep but I can't sleep because it hurts.  It hurts to walk around, it hurts to nurse and hold the baby.  I have been good about not scratching but sometimes I'm scratching and not even realizing it.

My biggest concern is still for my baby girl.  She is so little, I just can't imagine her being in pain, itchy and uncomfortable like me.  I'm amazed that she hasn't broken out yet but unfortunately, she has another 10-14 days to catch it.  Please God help us all heal quickly!!

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment